Well-known faces will take the stage at Times Square Shopping Center in Warsaw, for the fifth – and final – Dancing with the River Stars competition on November 3. The dancers have trained for months from the Ann Catherine Cross School of Dance for this single display – no one knows what to expect from the couples, who have the option of choosing any routine of their choice.
Richmond YMCA’s Program Director Terrie Suthard, one of the brains behind the event, does not even get a sneak peek, stating that she will not see any routines until dress rehearsal, as the couples are very secretive.
This year, for the final performance, crowd favorites will return to take the stage one last time.
2018 Dancers include:
• Pam Doshier and Wesley Diggs
• Susan Elliott and Doc Dugan
• Meredith Smith and Larry Barker
• Kim Lewis and Pete Trible
• Lora Garner and Dr. Charles Gilchrist
• Libby Trible and Clifton Wise
• Elizabeth Fowler and Jimmy Carey
• Brooke Sanders and Mike Self
“We turn a warehouse into a gorgeous venue,” said Suthard, who added that cocktails begin at 5:30 p.m. and dinner is served at 7 p.m.
For the full article pick up a copy of this weeks Northern Neck Newspaper 10/31/18